Saturday, March 26, 2005

Click Here (To Find Out How I Survived the Seventh Grade

Vega, Denise.
CLICK HERE (TO FIND OUT HOW I SURVIVED THE SEVENTH GRADE)
Meet Erin. Going into 7th grade and finding out her best friend will not be in the same classes. Erin and Jilly have been best friends since Kindergarten and Erin has never really had to faced any situation without Jilly's input. Erin begins to keep an electronic blog to write down her feelings. Of course, she will not publish it. She just keeps it on disk and shares her most secret thoughts. But 7th grade doesn't turn out so bad after a rough start. Erin makes new friends and gets involved in the school's new Intranet Club. She finds that people even come to her with problems when it comes to computer code. But the boy she likes choses Jilly over her and things start going wrong. Through a series of errors, Erin's life is about to get a whole lot worse.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a great book that is very interesting. it is worth reading on a sunday morning(but after breakfast-it is not particularly short and it is hard to put down even if you are hungry!)

Anonymous said...

This is a great book that a lot of preteen girls can relate to. I am a sixth grade teacher, and I read this book to my class at the end of the school year. Of course, I had to skip a few parts that really discuss girl things. Overall, my kids really liked the book, and wanted me to read it every day. I definitly recommend this book to preteen girls.

Anonymous said...

Me and ALL my friends adore this book. While reading, I felt all of Erin's emotion, and I couldn't stop reading.

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love this book! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop! This is something that most preteen and teen girls can relate to. The one part I don't get is the part about soccer. They never said anything about soccer exept in the beginning....ohh well. This is a good book anyway. =)

Anonymous said...

best book ever #1

Anonymous said...

This book has to be the best book Ive read in a while.I'm in the 76th grade and read a new book every month. This was a pick of mine because my sister had read it and recommended it to me. I didn't know if I would like it, but it pulled me in as I read only the first few pages. I seriously hope kids my age, older or younger, boys and girls read this book. Weather it's for yourself, reading it to your children, or class. Just share it with the world. I truely connected to her emotions and feelings and almost everythign she was going through, except the big feet=)