Sunday, October 21, 2007

NESCBWI Writing Workshop

Yesterday, I had the great fortune of attending the NESCBWI Encore workshop.  These were repeat workshops that had been presented at the spring conference but there was so much going on, I didn't get to these.  I was thrilled when I got the message about the repeats.  Mark Peter Hughes, John Bell and Sue Burgess presented at the Encore Workshop in Salem, NH

And what a day it was  I went away inspired and feeling energized.  I grabbed my little tape recorder and dictated all the way home!! Thanks especially to John who listened to my little germ of an idea and helped me flesh it out.  John, I think I got those holes filled in on the way home.  Now it's off to the computer to get it all down.

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: