Saturday, October 03, 2009

Today's Podcast 10/03/2009

  • Weeks, Sarah. OGGIE COODER
    New York : Scholastic, 2008
    IL 3-6, RL 5.1
    ISBN 0439927919
    Hi. My name is Oggie Cooder and I can charve. I can chew and carve any shape I want from a piece of cheese. This is also called charving. I can charve all 50 states. Here’s Texas. Watch. Most of the kids in school think I’m a little bit weird but when the “Hidden Talents” TV show comes to town looking for unusual talent, I suddenly became very popular after I win a guest appearance on the TV show. The girl who lives across the street from me is my manager, but my friends think that she is up to no good. I won’t tell you what happens. You’ll have to read my story to find out if I become the charving champion. (New Hampshire Great Stone Face nominee, 2009-2010)

    tags: podcasts


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: