Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today's Podcast 11/28/2010

  • Wow. Today I am uploading podcast number 1.200. When I started the daily podcasts several years ago, I never imagined I would still be doing them over 3 years later. That is a very large number of books to talk about! And to share!Sandler, Michael.PRO FOOTBALL'S MOST SPECTACULAR QUARTERBACKSNew York : Bearport Publishing, 2011IL 3-6, RL 5.8ISBN 1936088231Who do you think is the best quarterback in the NFL? Maybe you are a Peyton Manning fan. He has been named the NFL's MVP for four of his five years in the pros. What about Tom Brady? He stepped in as the backup quarterback to fill in for the injured starter and has never looked back. Tom was the youngest quarterback in history to win a Super Bowl! Check out the other men included in this book and decide for yourself who is the best!

    tags: podcasts blueduke


Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

No comments: