Saturday, December 04, 2004

Updating the page today

I am a bit late getting my webpage updated this month. I attended a really great conference last week so got a bit behind. The conference was the Christa McAullife Technology Conference. Lots of great ideas being shared. I presented two workshops on reading and technology and got to attend several others. I am now starting to use a Palm handheld. I have resisted up to this point, but I broke down and bought one and got great ideas for using it at the conference.

My Saturday class ended today. I love the last day of class but at the same time get sad because of the students I won't see again. But anyway, I'm taking time this afternoon to update my webpage. It should be loaded by tonight. I might not get to indexing it until later but my goal is to have the December update done.

No comments: