Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tumble Books

This past month I have been working with Tumble Readables to create quizzes for many of the Orca Soundings books. This has been a double treat for me. First, I read many of the Orca Soundings books. If you haven't read of these, I would recommend them. They are geared to reluctant high school readers. They each have a powerful story but told in a quick read. I will be posting booktalks for many of them on the site this month. Some are already on the site as I have already posted in the past. And, I would recommend you check out Tumble Books on the web. The URL for the Orca books (and more) is http://www.tumblereadables.com. These are full text ebooks that allow the reader to control the size of the type. Great for those kids who have trouble with small type. Check it out.

No comments: