Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Boyfriend List

Lockhart, E.
THE BOYFRIEND LIST : (15 GUYS, 11 SHRINK APPOINTMENTS, 4
CERAMIC FROGS AND ME, RUBY OLIVER)
New York : Delecorte, 2005.
IL YA
ISBN 0385902387
1. Adam (but he doesn't count.)
2. Finn (but people just thought so.)
3. Hutch (but I'd rather not think about it.)
4. Gideon (but it was just from afar.)
5. Ben (but he doesn't know.)
6. Tommy (but it was impossible.)
7. Chase (but it was all in his mind.)
8. Sky (but he had someone else.)
9. Michael (but I so didn't want to.)
10. Angelo (but it was just one date.)
11. Shiv (but it was just one kiss.)
12. Billy (but he didn't call.)
13. Jackson (yes, okay, he was my boyfriend. Don't ask me any more about
it.)
14. Noel (but it was all a mistake.)
15. Cabbie (but I'm undecided.)

As Ruby Oliver goes through her list with her shrink, can she really come to
understand what has gone wrong with her life? And why she is having panic
attacks?

No comments: