Saturday, December 02, 2006

Website updated

I have uploaded the December update to my website. In this month's
updates, you'll find the Pennsylvania award nominees. I love seeing
what other states are nominating for their children's choice
awards. There are some awesome books on the list.

I've also included Cynthia and Greg Leitich Smth's new book. Santa
Knows is a cute book about believing in Santa. I am going to love
sharing this one with kids (and adults).

Michael Sullivan's new book, Escapade Johnson and Mayhem at Mount
Moosilauke, is included this month as well. I've known Michael for
years and it is great to see him publishing his books. This is the
first in a new series geared to upper elementary boys. I'm looking
forward to the next book. Congratulations, Michael!

No comments: