Thursday, July 19, 2007

Countdown to Harry Potter

Well, tomorrow night is the release of the last HP.  I have been enjoying some of the hype.  I did not go to the pages that were released on the web like some others have.  I will wait.  And speaking of the pages that were released, who knew that your pictures contain the serial number of the camera that took them.  Wonder if that person registered the camera!!

I am mostly enjoying the videos that are being released.  Just viewed Hank Greene's video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvFiZyEyTA

Also liked the Welcome Back, Potter take off. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB_poq2XDkw

I haven't been to any of the release parties in the past but since this is the last one, it's now or never.  I plan to start out at Border's at 9:00 and then scoot over to my local independent, Gibson's Book Store, when their party starts at 11:00.  I ordered my books through Gibson's.  Then, I guess it's on the hammock in the yard all day Saturday reading.  Tough life, eh? 

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: