Saturday, August 25, 2007

Westerfeld, Scott. UGLIES

As summer comes to an end, I am trying to podcast booktalks about older books that are too good to miss.  I have been so busy with other projects this summer that I really haven't had much time to read as many new imprints as I normally do during the summer months.  We go back to school on Monday so things will get really hectic then.  The month of September is shaping up to be all work and no play for the booktalker :-(  But I don't mind.  At least it will be full of projects that I will enjoy.

Today's podcast is for Scott Westerfeld's Uglies, the first book in a trilogy that has now become a series.  The fourth book, The Extras, is coming out in October.  Can't wait!!

http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/westerfeld_uglies.mp3

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: