Friday, August 31, 2007

Which Sesame Street Character are you?

Taking a break from writing and saw this quiz. Of course I just had to stop what I was doing and take it!

Which Sesame Street Character Are You?

You are Elmo. You are lovable and ticklish, and always inquisitive. Sometimes, though, your excitement about the world can make you seem childish, naive, and occasionally irritating to others.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

______________________________________________________________________________________

Since Elmo is my favorite character, I am very happy about the results. 


But this is not getting my work done.  Finishing up a magazine article and then have to prepare for the first computer class on Tuesday.  I'm teaching a new program from a new textbook.  I guess I can't wing it!!   Also need to grade final projects from online class.  So much for the long weekend.  Good thing the kids are going camping in Maine so I've got the house to myself.

Today's podcast is Nancy Werlin's Rules of Survival.  I thought I had already added this book to the podcasts but it's not there.  Such a great book!

http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/werlin_rules.mp3

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Elmo too!!!!!!