Monday, November 19, 2007

We are in good hands


NH Representative Paul Hodes Reads at my library!


Today started out with a great program in the library. Americans for Campaign Reform held an essay contest for 8th graders and the three finalists were celebrated this morning. NH Rep. Paul Hodes and Stoneyfield Farms president Gary Hirshberg were the main judges. The three students read their essays "What I Would Do If I Were President". I was so blown away by these essays. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these kids did become president some day. Even if they don't, they will be doing something wonderful. With kids like this, we don't have to worry about our future. We are leaving it in great hands. Congratulations Ethan, Laurie and Morgan.

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: