Sunday, January 13, 2008

Twas the night before the awards ...

I am so looking forward to the awards announcements tomorrow. I'd rather be there but at least I can watch via the computer. Will it be a year of silent astonishment? Or a year of agreement? You just never know.

I am still laid up by this eye problem. I am tired of not being able to do anything. I had to stay home from work for a week, but I've not been able to do anything!! I can't read very well. I'm not supposed to be on the computer for long. I can't really watch videos. Thank goodness for books on mp3. And my public library's subscription to overdrive! I go back to the surgeon tomorrow and hope she'll tell me that I am on the mend and can start being mobile again!

We are in for another big snow storm today. It looks as if we will miss the biggest accumulation but they are still predicting 6-12 inches of snow.

Today's podcast is for a non-fiction book about tv direction. I love these books that give me a peek into what goes on behind the scenes. I think this will be a big "seller" during career units.

Dunkleberger, Amy. SO YOU WANT TO BE A FILM OR TV DIRECTOR?

http://nancykeane.com/mp3/dunkleberger_so.mp3

No comments: