Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back online

Comcast has finally gotten be back online. It took two trips and
three different cable guys but they got it figured out. It's amazing
how we come to rely on technology and how lost we are without
it. Years ago I would have probably been most upset by not having a
telephone but this week I was definitely missing the Internet. We
did get the tv back a couple of days ago but the phone and Internet
are a different story. Yesterday we even lost the electricity for 2
1/2 hours. I felt like I was back in the woods of Vermont. At least
we still had indoor plumbing!!

So, I've uploaded the podcasts for this week. I hope my connection
to the outside world stays intact so I can get back to uploading
daily podcasts! We are due to have a big storm tonight, so we'll see :-)

No comments: