Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life as we knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Every once in awhile, there is a book that I like so much that I have trouble putting it down. Even when I finish it. Life As We Knew It certainly fits that description. I just can't stop thinking about it. And I was so happy to learn today that Pfeffer has a companion novel coming out. Unfortunately it won't be out until next year. The Dead And The Gone is about a boy going through the same event but he is living in New York City. Now I assumed NY was wiped out by the tidal waves. I'll have to wait and see. I hope I can get an advance copy of this when they are ready. I don't want to wait until next Spring to read it! And Pfeffer says that if that book does well, there may even be a third book!!! What can I say??? WooHoo!!!!!

No comments: