Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hoping for more time

On Tuesday I finished up teaching my evening class at NH Tech.  Interesting presentations.  I now have to finish up grading all the finals.

Finished up both classes for Plymouth State University yesterday.  Now I have to grade 37 cataloging policy manuals.  I really do love teaching Cataloging and Classification but I know it is not the favorite class of any of the students!  But we got through it!

Once I finish up all the grading and a few other projects I have going, I've got to find time to read again.  I've been reading "I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you" for the past two week and am only half way finished.  It's not that I'm not enjoying the book it just that I've been reading it in 15 min. intervals!  Summer school vacation can't come soon enough.  Six more weeks.


technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: