Friday, May 04, 2007

State Book Award time

Children all over the country are voting on their favorite book of the year.  I love looking at the children's choice award winners from around the country.  It's great to see the variety.  And this is the time of year when many states announce their winner and reveal the nominees for the upcoming year. 

For the past few years, I have been including booktalks from state award nominees.  This past week, I have posted the booktalks for the Colorado Blue Spruce Young Adult Award nominees and the Washington Evergreen Young Adult Award nominees.  I have several other lists to include on the site as well.  My own state of New Hampshire will be announcing the state winner and the new nominees in two weeks.  I will have those loaded as soon as I can.

To check out Colorado and Washington nominees, visit http://nancykeane.com/booktalks/state_awards.htm

Some of my favorite books are there.  As well as new titles that I'll have to check out.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: