Friday, December 28, 2007

Back on the podcast scene

I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I posted a podcast! That is so unlike me! The holidays have been busy. We've had plenty of snow so had a delightful white Christmas. They are predicting another 4 inches tonight which should make this the snowiest December in history for us. We've already had 2 snow days and 2 delays. That's usually what we get for the whole year. There are only 2 days built into the school calendar so we may be going late this year!

My days off have been busy with lots of projects. I'm finishing up the book I'm writing and hope to have this done by the time I head back to school next week. I'm also working on my upcoming seminar for BER. And the one for Otter Creek. I've also been asked to be a regular contributer to Scholastic's new Book Wizard. Too cool. But way busy, busy, busy.


There has been a lot of talk on the lists about Sherman Alexie's book. I loved it and it is today's podcast.

http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/alexie_absolutely.mp3

Happy Holidays.

No comments: