Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog. Or two
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. High school band count?
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower. Every August
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. Both
8. Climbed a mountain. (OK maybe some people would say it was a hill)
9. Held a praying mantis. When I was little
10. Sang a solo. In High School. And now whenever I’m home alone!
11. Bungee jumped. Never, no way, no how.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. An incredible site.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Didn’t say I was good at it
15. Adopted a child. My wonderful son.
16. Had food poisoning. Not a pleasant experience. At summer camp.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. I don’t do high places.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. It is much smaller than I imagined.
20. Slept on an overnight train. Actually enjoyed it.
21. Had a pillow fight. My sister and I had them all the time.
22. Hitch hiked. A long time ago and would not do it now
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. Shhh – don’t tell
24. Built a snow fort Growing up in New England – of course
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. Watched one once.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. We got stuck behind the trash boat L
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person Just saw it for the first time in August.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Spent a year in Ireland searching my roots!
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Have tried to learn Gaelic by tape but not too successfully.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person. I was in awe
41. Sung Karaoke. Badly
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. But I have paid tolls for strangers on highway
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Don’t do heights so had no desire to go to the top. Looking at it from afar was good enough.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling. In the Caribbean. Beautiful.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. Still do!
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre. Miss those days with the kids
55. Been in a movie. But my daughter was so I was on the set a lot.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen do this several times a year.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. Was never the top seller though
62. Gone whale watching. Magnificent animals
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. Don’t need a reason!
64. Donated blood. Every 8 weeks.
65. Gone sky diving. No way, no how, no where
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. Accidently of course.
68. Flown in a helicopter. No way.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Still have my stuffed animals and first doll.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. With my kids
71. Eaten Caviar. Served it once at a banquet but didn’t have the gumption to try it. The three year old I was with loved it.
72. Pieced a quilt. Have done several for newborns.
73. Stood in Times Square. Not on New Year’s Eve.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. Thank goodness.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London. Well as much as I could see in the crowd.
77. Broken a bone. But only a toe
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle that I was driving.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book. Just published number 14.
81. Visited the Vatican. An amazing place.
82. Bought a brand new car. On brand new car number 3. I keep them for 10-15 years so it works out.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Had a regular column so picture was in every week.
85. Read the entire Bible. Not yet but working on it.
86. Visited the White House. During the Clinton years.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Don’t think I could
88. Had chickenpox. A long long time ago.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. Been called twice but only served on one jury.
91. Met someone famous. Too many to mention J
92. Joined a book club. hasn’t everyone?
93. Lost a loved one. Too many to mention L
94. Had a baby. My lovely daughter
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. Can’t understand how I lived without one.
99. Been stung by a bee. Every summer.