Saturday, April 19, 2008

Exploring Dallas

I have most of the day free to explore Dallas before I'm back on an airplane. I walked around a bit yesterday. What an interesting city. I'm looking forward to doing more today.

Since I am in an exploring mood, it is only right that today's podcast is for a book about exploration. But it is about space exploration.

Murphy, Patricia J. EXPLORING SPACE WITH AN ASTRONAUT

When I was little, I dreamed of being an astronaut. Obviously, I didn't follow that dream. But others have had the same dream and did become astronauts. They fly high above the earth and see things that the rest of us never will. But what is it like to be an astronaut? What do they do when they are up in space?


http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/murphy_exploring.mp3

No comments: