Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frazee, Marla. A COUPLE OF BOYS HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER

I ran into a colleague in the supermarket yesterday. As we were talking we realized that we have less than a month until school starts again. Due to all our snow days that we had to make up at the end of the school year, summer break is shorter this year. And I know my "to do" list still has a great many items on it. I don't think I'll get to everything. I never do. I start my doctoral studies next week and then go on vacation the following week so there really isn't much time to get all the projects finished.

So next week my grandson goes to summer camp. It is just mornings but he is so excited. I remember looking forward to camp and the year that my best friend went to the same camp was the best. Aiden doesn't know any other kids that will be in camp but I'm sure he'll have the best week ever.

Frazee, Marla. A COUPLE OF BOYS HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER


Have you ever gone to summer camp? James and his best friend Eamon are looking forward to going to nature day camp. They are going to stay with Eamon's grandparents at the beach and go to day camp together. I'm sure their love of nature will be enhanced by the experiences of camp, don't you?

http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/frazee_couple.mp3

No comments: