Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gliori, Debi. NO MATTER WHAT

This summer I have been watching my two preschool grandsons in the mornings. They are sure giving me a run for my money. And they are each vying for my undivided attention. "Mimi, look at me" is heard numerous times a day. And sometimes the behavior goes a bit to the dark side to get my attention. That's what the child in today's book is doing as well. And he longs to know that his mama will love him no matter what.


Gliori, Debi. NO MATTER WHAT

Have you ever felt that no one was paying attention to you? What do you do? Did you hide in your room and sulk? Or did you do something naughty to be seen? Well, Small fox doesn't think that Large fox loves him anymore. So he does naughty things to test Large's love. And what do you think Small learned?

http://www.nancykeane.com/booktalks/mp3/gliori_no.mp3

No comments: